SAFETY GOGGLES VAULTEX V252
The tiniest particles, travelling at speed, can have critical effects on the eyes if not protected adequately. Safety and Security Centre offers a wide variety of certified eye protection products that are both comfortable
to wear and suitable for various applications. From wood chips to dirt, concrete particles to nails, a worker’s eyes are constantly at risk from impact hazards. Certified to EN 166, as well as ANSI standards, we offer protection that can stop objects flying at speed of up to 450 miles per hour from entering the eye and face.
SKU: SF-GOG-V251-B Category: EYE PROTECTION
- This lightweight safety glasses made with polycarbonate material to offer comfort and protection. It is durable and tough
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens with 99.9% uv protection
- Closed cell gasket seal, soft-secure nose pad
- Special indirect ventilation system at the bottom
- Meets the requirements of EN166 or ANSI Z87.1
- Ash color full frame with gasket seal and adjustable headband
- Temple Color: Grey
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
There are no reviews yet.