MACSTOPAC 100 BLACK S3 HIGH
- Sole: MACSOLE® PLUS 2.0 rubber sole | excellent grip | hydrocarbon and chemical resistant | inert to hydrolysis | resistant to contact heat up to 300°C | rubber-covered toe cap | EVA inserts in forefoot and heel for an excellent shock absorption
- Upper: water-resistant grain leather | few seams | padded collar
- Lining: Distance-Mesh | excellent abrasion resistance | very high moisture absorption capacity | quick drying
- Toe cap: steel
- Penetration-resistant midsole: steel
- Hygienic insole: removable | anatomical | bottom layer open cell foam: very high moisture absorption capacity, fast drying
- Weight: 700 g in size 42
Categories: FOOT PROTECTION, PRODUCTS
Slips, trips and falls are an ever present hazard within most work-places and safety footwear can play its part in preventing injury, particularly from slips. By featuring slip/acid resistant soles and steel fixtures within the shoe. SAS offers a full range of certified safety shoes from S1P – S5 approved to EN ISO 20345, as well as those that are uncertified as well.
37 – 48
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
EN ISO 20345 : 2011 S3 SRC
There are no reviews yet.