SAFETY SHOES HECKEL SUXXEED OFFROAD S3
- Metal-free model for outdoor work. Low weight and very flexible suitable for building and construction, general industry, energy, logistic, maintenance, utilities, damp working conditions
- Sole: PU2D, excellent grip, oil, hydrocarbon and chemical resistant, self-cleaning sole profile, excellent shock absorption. Injection moulded PU scuffcap.
- Upper: water-resistant brown oiled grain leather, microfiber insert, water-resistant tongue and collar, reflective elements, non-metallic eyelets and hooks.
- Lining: 3D mesh, excellent breathability, quick drying
- Toe cap: metal-free
- Penetration resistant midsole: metal-free
- Hygienic insole: anatomically shaped hygienic insole with EVA heel shock absorber
- Weight: 640g in size 42
Categories: FOOT PROTECTION, PRODUCTS
Slips, trips and falls are an ever present hazard within most work-places and safety footwear can play its part in preventing injury, particularly from slips. By featuring slip/acid resistant soles and steel fixtures within the shoe. SAS offers a full range of certified safety shoes from S1P – S5 approved to EN ISO 20345, as well as those that are uncertified as well.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
EN ISO 20345 2011 -S3 CI SRC
There are no reviews yet.