MSA ALTAIR 4XR MULTIGAS DETECTOR (LEL/O2/CO/H2S) CHARCOAL
- Survives 25 drops from 4 feet (1.2 meters) (MIL-STD-810G drop protection)
- Can survive an incidental 25-foot (7.5-m) drop onto concrete
- Dust- and waterproof IP68 rating (2 meters for at least 1 hour)
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
- 4-year instrument & sensor warranty
- Confirm compliance quickly with the Bump LED & on-screen checkmark
- Bump and calibrate with 1/2 the test gas and in 1/2 the time vs. industry average
- Bump and calibrate at a specified “Time of Day” with your SA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situatio
SKU: MSA-ALTR 4XR-MLT-GAS-DTR Categories: PRODUCTS, WORKPLACE SAFETY
With alarming statistics of casualties at the workplace, equipping work places with appropriate response tools is crucial. Steps to ensure safety at the workplace can include adequate signage about safety and making sure that employees are well trained. Equipment for preventing injury and mitigating damage once caused must be a priority.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
There are no reviews yet.